CALeVIP Connects User Agreement
2.1 Your Profile
You agree to follow the law and CALeVIP Connects’ Etiquette. You are responsible for anything that happens through your Profile unless you contact us to close it or report misuse.
2.2 Notices and Messages
You’re okay with us providing notices and messages to you through our website, and contact information. If your contact information is out of date, you may miss out on important notices. You agree that we will provide notices and messages to you in the following ways: (1) within the Service, or (2) sent to the contact information you provided us (e.g., email, mobile number, physical address). You agree to keep your contact information up to date. To update CALeVIP Connects contact information email us at email@example.com.
Our Services allow sharing of information through your profile. Information and content that you share may be seen by other visitors or others (including off the Services). We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
3 Rights and Limits
3.1. Your License to Participate in CALeVIP Connects
You own all the content and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it for use on CALeVIP Connects. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for your Profile by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied, re-shared it or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- While we may edit and make format changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
3.2 Service Availability
CALeVIP reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including publishing or maintaining your profile on CALeVIP Connects. CALeVIP reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your use of CALeVIP Connects if we believe that you may be in breach of this User Agreement or are misusing the Services (e.g., violating any of CALeVIP Connects’ Etiquette)
3.4 Intellectual Property Rights
CALeVIP reserves all its intellectual property rights in the Services. Using the Services does not give you any ownership in our Services or the content or information made available through our Services. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
3.5 CALeVIP Content and Features
We will use the information and data that you provide to make recommendations for content and features that may be useful to you. Keeping your CALeVIP Connects profile accurate and up-to-date helps us to make these recommendations more accurate and relevant. To update your CALeVIP Connects profile at any time email us at email@example.com.
Both you and CALeVIP may terminate this Contract at any time with notice to the other. To terminate your participation in CALeVIP Connects email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Visitors’ rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination;
5. CALeVIP Connects’ Etiquette
5.1. Etiquette Dos
You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Keep your content professional, relevant, and on-topic
- Use CALeVIP Connects Services solely in the manner that we expressly authorize, for the tasks that the Services are intended for;
- Follow the spirit and letter of our rules, agreements, and policies;
- Have the legal right to share or use someone else's copyrighted works, trademarks, private information, or trade secrets, before you do so;
- Use of the Services in a manner that is compliant with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Use real information on your CALeVIP Connects profile; and
- Use the Services in a professional manner
5.2. Etiquette Don'ts
You agree that you will not:
- Provide CALeVIP false or misleading profile information.
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles from the Services;
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of CALeVIP;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights.
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by CALeVIP without our express consent;
- Hyperlink to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your CALeVIP Connects profile, without CALeVIP’s consent; and
- Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose.
6. Complaints Regarding Content
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information provided by participants in CALeVIP Connects be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. If you wish to file a complaint concerning content provided by others email us at email@example.com